We are still open for in-person Mass at 15% capacity April 17-18th only.
Starting next weekend – April 24-25, we will offer a 10 minute Communion Service for 9 people at a time. To register for this: CLICK HERE
Register for Sunday Mass
CANCELLED effective Monday April 19th until further notice
REGULAR MASS SCHEDULE – Register for Sunday Mass↓
Sunday Mass – Registration Required: Sat 5pm (designated for people in the high risk category), Sun 8,9:30,11 & 12:30.
Weekday Mass: Mon, Wed & Fri 7pm and Tues, Thurs & Sat 9am. No reservation required for weekday Mass.
Live Stream Mass (until further notice): Sunday 11:00 and all weekday Masses on Youtube & Facebook.
PARISH OFFICE HOURS
At this time, the parish office will be open Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9:30am-4:00pm. Office appointments are limited and will only be booked if urgent and necessary, please call the parish office at 905-665-6470.
Disposable mask are required for in-person appointments.
*These times are subject to change during this transition period.L
NOTE: Everyone must register to attend all Sunday Masses and Saturday 5pm Mass before attending Mass, please scroll down past the registration to read all safety procedures.
Seats in the church are First Come, First Served; this means that you may be seated in the church or in the basement hall depending on when you arrive. 1 ticket is required per person.
Please read carefully the following protocols. Due to capacity restrictions for gatherings in Ontario, you will be required to register for seats in advance in order to attend SUNDAY MASS here at Holy Family. Space will be very limited at this time however full dispensation for Sunday obligation remains in effect for those who are unable to attend Sunday Mass due to these restrictions.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME
- Please wash hands with soap and water before leaving for church.
- Bring a face mask or face covering with you. MASKS ARE NOW MANDATORY FOR ALL. Refer to memo from Cardinal Collins dated July 3 > HERE)
- Arrive 10 minutes before the start of Mass.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well; you have been in contact with a Covid-19 positive individual; you have a compromised immune system
- Masks should be worn as you exit your vehicle.
- Keep physical distance of 6 feet at all times, including possible line up outside the church.
- Enter the church from the parking lot doors only. Parking lot ministers will be available.
- Only certain pews will be open. Please follow the signs and instructions from ushers for seating. Families from the same household may sit together.
- Masses will be conducted as you have seen on the Live Stream with reduced volunteer lay ministers.
- Please keep your face mask on for the duration of Mass. MASKS ARE NOW MANDATORY for Places of Worship throughout Durham Region.
- Holy Water fonts will be empty. All missals & hymn books been removed.
- Only the cantor will be singing with no signing by the congregation until further notice.
- There is to be no physical contact between households at the the Sign of Peace.
- You may place your weekly offering in the collection basket or in the box as you exit the church, we encourage you to use online giving. Visit Tithe & Giving.
- Holy Communion will only be distributed in the hand.
- Masks should be worn in the communion line. Please stop at the designated spot 6 ft in front of the priest to be offered communion, say “Amen” from there. Receive communion on your hand, then step to the designated spot at the side to remove your mask, consume the Eucharist, and re-mask as you head back to your pew.
- Please use washrooms only if necessary.
If you wish to use online giving instead of weekly envelopes please use this link for available options:
- Please follow the seating protocols posted at the entrance of the church for single pew use during this time.
- Disinfecting bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces occur regularly during the day.
- If you are able to help with cleaning after a Mass for 15 minutes please click on the Volunteer Here button below. This will take you to the schedule and cleaning guidelines.
- With the extra cleaning practices that need to be followed, our custodian Steve could use help on Mondays & Fridays from 9:00 – 11:00 with the regular cleaning of the pews with soap & water. You can just show up if you’re free!