"For where your treasure is, there your heart will also be." Matthew 6:21
There are several ways to support Holy Family Parish, we thank you for your generosity!
PAG - Pre-Authorized Giving...
As committed members of the Holy Family parish community, we understand and expect to become involved in different ways in the activities of the church through ministry service, participation in faith formation and financial support for the on-going needs of the church and our parish. To offer your on-going and consistent contributions, consider using our convenient pre-authorized giving plan (PAG). Use the link about to enrol!
Holy Family Parish is offering PAG to assist you in supporting our Parish through regular financial offerings.
The operation and maintenance of our Parish is made possible through the generous and regular offertory giving of our parishioners. In response to changing lifestyles and demands on time, the PAG program will help establish a systematic giving program for parishioners.
PAG creates a win/win situation for you and our Parish. Enrolment to the PAG program is easy and convenient. When you enroll, your offering will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account on the 20th day (or next business day) of each month. This will then be electronically deposited to the Parish’s operating account.
PAG does not include special collections; therefore, we encourage you to continue using the envelopes made available throughout the year.
The Development Office of the Archdiocese of Toronto administers PAG. The Parish will continue to issue tax receipts for all donations at the end of each year. Contributions through PAG and separate envelopes will be consolidated into one tax receipt
Advantages for Parishioners:
• Convenience – Reduces the need for submitting envelopes each week with cash or writing cheques.
• Security – A secure transfer from your account to the Church’s account.
• Financial Planning - Enables better planning of annual contributions and obtaining a receipt for tax purposes.
• Continuous support to the parish when you are away.
Advantages for the Parish:
• Regular and dependable cash flow to operate our parish.
• Simplifies administration and facilitates bookkeeping.
We are implementing this Pre-Authorization Giving Plan at the request of several of our Parishioners who use it elsewhere and find it meets their needs and lifestyle. This plan is not for everyone, but we want to make it available to those who would use it. We respect that giving is a very personal decision, but hope that the convenience and efficiency it brings will encourage the parishioners of Holy Family Parish to support it. We look forward to your participation, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Parish Office.
You may stop PAG at any time by simply writing a letter with 30 days’ notice to Holy Family Parish. If you would prefer to use a standardized cancellation form instead of writing a letter and your parish does not have one on hand (or for more information on your right to cancel your PAG agreement) please contact your financial institution or visit www.cdnpay.ca. If a withdrawal is not consistent with this PAG agreement, you have the right to receive reimbursement. For more information on all your recourse rights, please contact your financial institution or visit www.cdnpay.ca
• Decide on the amount of contribution to be withdrawn from your account on the 20th day of each month.
• Click, print and complete the Pre-Authorized Giving Agreement Form and attach a cheque marked “VOID” Submit these to the parish office or place it in an envelope and drop it in the offertory basket.